- Consists of a mix of 2 skin types: dry and oily
- An oily T-zone (forehead and chin) and dry cheeks
- Sensitive or very dry skin around cheeks and cheekbones
- Enlarged pores around the nose
Skincare routine for normal skin
- Cleansing Milk
- Sérum Hydra Antarctica
- Eye Gel, Eye Cream
- Crème Edelweiss N°1(Hydrates) , Émulsion Nutri-Régénérante (Surprisingly lightweight texture, improving the skin’s protective barrier) , Crème Ultra-Régénérante (Creamy moisturizer, restoring skin radiance), Alp-Cells Repair (Regenerates skin cells)
** Applying the cream on the face should leave out the nose area in order to reduce the appearance of blackheads.
Wear sunscreen with SPF 30 – 50 PA +++ or higher every day to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays. It also helps prevent premature signs of ageing including fine lines and wrinkles, as well as providing the skin layer with the blocking strength.
Add a facial scrub with the Exfoliating Lotion into your skincare routine once a week to reduce clogged pores, which helps prevent acne formation and stimulate blood circulation. Then, do not forget to apply a face mask every time after exfoliating with Masque Fleurs de Givre (Soothing and repairing mask) or Masque Jeunesse Rosalpina (Anti-ageing mask).