- Cannot retain moisture and feel tight
- A rough and blotchy appearance, sometimes it appears to be prematurely aged
- Mild scaling or flaking in patches
Skincare routine for wrinkled skin
Wear sunscreen with SPF 30 – 50 PA +++ or higher every day to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays. It also helps prevent premature signs of ageing including fine lines and wrinkles, as well as providing the skin layer with the blocking strength.
- Cleansing Milk
- Eye Gel, Eye Cream
- Élixir Himalaya(Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and intensively nourishes the skin)
- Alp-Cells Repair(Regenerates skin cells), Crème Riche Anti-Âge (Creamy texture with anti-ageing properties, giving the tightening and firming skin)
Add a facial scrub with the Exfoliating Lotion into your skincare routine once a week to reduce clogged pores, which helps prevent acne formation and stimulate blood circulation. Then, do not forget to apply a face mask every time after exfoliating with Masque Fleurs de Givre (Soothing and repairing mask) or Masque Jeunesse Rosalpina (Anti-ageing mask).