Effects of the Dermalift Treatment
- Firming, lifting and toning of facial muscles, due to smooth contraction of the muscle fibre.
- Relieve any erythema due to the stimulation of smooth fibres and blood vessels.
- Speed up blood circulation, increasing oxygen and nourishment to the treated area.
- Enhance skin texture thanks to the improved circulation brought about by the action of the microcurrent.
- Firming of the dermal tissue due to the increased blood supply causing plumping in the skin.
- Remove any excess of fluid retention and toxins by the stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- Soften the skin due to the chemical changes caused by the microcurrent and the application of the Dermalift Energiser being propelled into the skin.
- Astringent action due to the contraction of the muscle tissue and the plumping of the skin cells.
Benefits of the CACI Treatment
- Increase the production of essential proteins in skin cells such as collagen and elastin and improve the regeneration of muscle tissues.
- Restore form and vitality to tissues that have gone soft due to lack of use and lack of circulation.
- Improve lymphatic drainage of the face resulting in complexion improvements and a reduction of eye bags as the Microcurrent can help stimulate blood circulation.
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles and return the skin’s natural firmness and elasticity.
- Improve muscle tone.
- Revitalize the skin leaving a more youthful, clearer and smoother complexion and reduce any redness thanks to the stimulating effects on cell regeneration of the LED light therapy.